Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy New Year - 2011

To the Western World and much of Asia Pacific (the double dippers who celebrate 2 new years), Happy New Year to you.

I've taken a few months off from Blogging and shortly I will be posting at least 12 new blog entries on finance and economics for the coming year and beyond.  But for today, I would like to share with you how my "Main Squeeze" and I welcomed the dawn of the next decade.

Here is a view from our backyard spa where we frequently welcome the dawn of a new day, listening to the local wild life and hoping to catch a glimpse of the family of white tail deer that live in our neighborhood.


Sunrise January 1, 2011
 The deer can be often seen down by the pond.  It is still snow covered and frozen over from the holiday snow storm.
Waiting for the White Tail Deer
For those of you in the market for a free standing spa, here is the Master SPA LSX it has been a great investment.  Out of courtesy to my readers, I have spared you the picture of me sitting in the spa!

Where TEDBITS composes.
I hope you did your own research and made some picks from my August 09 posting.  Everything really worked out except for the idea on TIPS.

All the best to my readers for the coming decade!

2 comments:

  1. Nice view ... Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the photos .... My sincere best wishes for 2011 ..... Good health and happiness.

    ReplyDelete