Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thanks to all my readers!

Every year around my birthday, I reset the visitor counter on this site. I would like to take this time to thank my many readers around the world for their frequent visits, comments and emails (click to enlarge).Blogging is my therapy. I feel better after I post. Please know that have tried to make the material interesting, entertaining and intellectually challenging.

In 2010, you can count on Finance, Economics and Government Policy to continue to be the predominate topics. I will try to be as global as possible. Also, I have no interest in blogging about "politics" - there are enough people doing that.

In closing, here is the visitors by country/region sorted by most visits.

One again, thanks to everyone.

United States (US) Europe (EU) Canada (CA) Belgium (BE) Germany (DE) Spain (ES) United Kingdom (GB) Australia (AU) Switzerland (CH) France (FR) Malaysia (MY) Netherlands (NL) Singapore (SG) Hong Kong (HK) Hungary (HU) Sweden (SE) Korea, Republic of (KR) India (IN) New Zealand (NZ) South Africa (ZA) Croatia (HR) Brazil (BR) Romania (RO) Jamaica (JM) Mexico (MX) Japan (JP) Chile (CL) Iraq (IQ) Poland (PL) Russian Federation (RU) Iceland (IS) Costa Rica (CR) Norway (NO) Czech Republic (CZ) Italy (IT) Dominican Republic (DO) Asia/Pacific Region (AP) Thailand (TH) Greece (GR) El Salvador (SV) China (CN)

2 comments:

  1. OH! Happy birthday! Your posts are always interesting and a good learning. I may not always agree, but it is interesting to get another view on things. It seems media in Europe and US sometimes have very different focus on the same events, which means people in Europe and people in US have different understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cent Anni' ole' friend!! May you happily Blog to one-hundred. I feel better after I read them.

    Mez

    ReplyDelete