Monday, October 06, 2008

Regrets--- I missed by 50%

Dear Friends:

At this point I am sure that I have no credibility with you. On my post of 9/14, I indicated that the government created a trillion dollars. Now with a $700B bailout, $84B for Car Makers, $2.5B in new spending, we are now at almost $2 Trillion.

I am truly sorry for not being more accurate.

Any bets on what the number will be in November? Ooops, I forgot to add the
$600B+ additional money supply added by the Fed this month too.... Geez I need a new crystal ball.

Now California wants a bailout. New Hampshire is getting in line. And, New York is bellying up to the trough. Thank god for Iowa, I quess they are going to pay the bill.

Rumor is that we are going to sell Alaska to eliminate our debt. Is that Constitutional?

Ted

1 comment:

  1. Ted:

    Good points. Where can I line up for my cut? It seems everyone else has their hand out. Perhaps, in a few years, we can get a good price on one of the many used printing presses, on eBay.

    -Jerry G.

    ReplyDelete