Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Parody: The Lord is My Shepherd

The voice of an unemployed 20+ year old with advanced educational degrees living in a certain European country that is very popular in the news these days.


"The EU is my shepherd; I shall not work.
They keepth jobs out of the hands of the people,
Which leadeth the region to class warfare and polarization.
They encourageth sloth; They leadeth the government to new heights in deficit spending.
Yea, though I walk in the shadow of Economic collapse,
I shall fear no depression: for EuroParliament is with me.
Their handouts and monetary indiscretion supplement my income.
They maintainest spending increases in the presence of insurmountable debt;
They punisheth businesses with excessive regulations;
And giveth the hard-earned fruits of labor to the unproductive.
Surely, handouts and stimulus payments shall follow all the days of their reign;
And I will stay a slave forever."

No comments:

Post a Comment